A downloadable game
Droplet is a 2D puzzle-platformer that incentivizes exploration and experimentation.
Set on a frigid mountaintop, take the role of little Droplet as they try to find their way home! Using the ability to create frozen platforms, you'll traverse through varying terrain and locales to find the way back to your own world. But beware - the ruler of the mountain, the Yeti, is never too far behind!
This prototype contains a vertical slice of the game, including exploration of two biomes and a boss encounter.
|Controller (Strongly Recommended)||Keyboard & Mouse|
|Left Stick or D-Pad - Move|
X (Dualshock) / A (360/X1) - Jump
R2/RT - Shoot Platform
L2/LT - Recover Platform
R1/RB - Cycle Platform Selection Right
L1/LB - Cycle Platform Selection Left
Options/Start - Pause
|A&D - Move Left/Right|
Space - Jump
Left-Click - Shoot Platform
Right-Click - Recover Platform
Mousewheel - Cycle Platforms
Esc - Pause
Droplet was developed as a senior project at New England Institute of Technology over the course of 20 weeks.
- Scott Jenkins - Game/Level Design, UI, Art, Sound
- Krista Buono - Environment/Character Art, Sound
- Sean McLaughlin - Programming
- Falling from extreme heights may cause player floor clipping, jump to exit.
- Climbing Phase 2 of the boss encounter too quickly may cause Phase 3 to fail to execute properly.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.